Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Learn about the newest Ark of Taste product, the Bradford Watermelon. http://youtu.be/ljFJJ4kcNqU The Bradford Watermelon Story – Mind of a Chefwww.youtube.comDr. David Shields from the Carolina Gold Rice Foundation tells the story of the Bradford Watermelon.
Woah… We're going to have fresh scallops this week. #loveourfoodshed
How many of our Facebook followers are shopping local this holiday season? We can't think of a better time to #ShiftYourShopping and support neighborhood shops!
"In order to find delicious ingredients, I had to find people capable of producing them, in a clean environment. That's why I started working with products of the Amazon, a region three times bigger then Europe.
- Allandale Farm (247 posts)
- Boston Public Market (233 posts)
- Edible Boston (348 posts)
- Farmers To You (291 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (172 posts)
- Marion Institute (335 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (233 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (351 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (458 posts)
- South Shore Organics (184 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (289 posts)
With one of Slow Food's biggest international events – Cheese – kicking off in j…
With one of Slow Food's biggest international events – Cheese – kicking off in just a few days, we invite you to hunt down and save an endangered cheese…
…investigate the products in your area, remember a cheese you ate with your family many years ago or think about someone you know who still raises animals and has a creamery. Then nominate it for the Ark of Taste catalog. If you are coming to the event, all discoveries, or rediscoveries, are welcome: just pick up a sample and bring it to Bra! Slow Food Ark of Taste
What Cheese Will You Save? | Slow Food International – Good, Clean and Fair food.
Slow Food?s biennial festival celebrating artisanal cheese from around the world ? is set to be an important moment, for the movement, for food biodiversity and for endangered dairy products.