Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Tomorrow is Terra Madre Day, a worldwide celebration of local food. Find an event to attend or host one yourself-all you need is a group of people and food that celebrates where you are from. http://ow.ly/rzViQ
Something really cool is happening to the Boston Public Market building this week!
Tomorrow, products from the Ark of Taste will be at the centre of many events taking place around the world as part of Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013 Timeline PhotosToday’s focus for our Terra Madre Day
With one day left in our countdown to Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013, today's focus is an event in Italy. To mark the global celebration of local food, the Catania Convivium in Sicily will head to
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (235 posts)
- Edible Boston (352 posts)
- Farmers To You (302 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (178 posts)
- Marion Institute (347 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (239 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (274 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (364 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (472 posts)
- South Shore Organics (188 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
Who really owns Organic? Nifty inforgraphic shows the Big Food companies that a…
Who really owns Organic?
Nifty inforgraphic shows the Big Food companies that are behind popular organic lables
Who Owns Organic – Cornucopia Institute
The latest update of major corporate ownership and involvement in the organic food sector is now out. The chart graphically focuses on the organic brands with ties to the top 100 food processors in North America. You can view a full-size version of the latest chart by clicking here. Dr. Phil Howard,…