Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
What challenges do small-scale farmers face in maintaining animal welfare standa…
What challenges do small-scale farmers face in maintaining animal welfare standards? How much do our feelings about the treatment of animals influence our choices at the cash register? This summer Slow Food has launched a research project on animal welfare to discover the thoughts of our members in Europe on this increasingly topical issue. The results will guide our activities and help us identify how we can work together with producers to improve animal welfare in Slow Food Presidia. You can find out more about our research here:
Photo: © Kunal Chandra