Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Calling all Partners! Give us a quick review on LocalHarvest! Thanks! Simeon Farmers To You – LocalHarvestwww.localharvest.orgFarmers To You is a partnership of Vermont area farmers and Boston area families committed to rebuilding a trustworthy and
Amy Kalafa, Serendipity Project Leader of Two Angry Moms will be speaking in Chestertown, MD on 3/29! Locavore Lit Fest returns March 27-30www.myeasternshoremd.comCHESTERTOWN — The annual Locavore Lit Fest returns to Chestertown, March 27-30, with talks
Exciting update for our #SpringEquinoxTastingEvent on Thursday, March 20th! Banner Beer Company has just signed on to offer their newly launched spring edition beer, "Run to Equinox!" We are so psyched to welcome them aboard for
A real time visualisation of food waste: incredible World Food Clockworldfoodclock.com…
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (281 posts)
- Edible Boston (441 posts)
- Farmers To You (419 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (242 posts)
- Marion Institute (440 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (353 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (514 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (688 posts)
- South Shore Organics (235 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (380 posts)
Slow Food Archives
We first learned about Fresh Food Generation at our Boston Local Food Festival o…
We first learned about Fresh Food Generation at our Boston Local Food Festival on Oct. 6, (you may remember their delicious DIY Canned Chutney demos), and we're excited to spread the word about this inspiring new business!
Fresh Food Generation (FFG) is improving access to healthy, affordable, cooked foods by launching a food truck with a globally inspired, unprocessed menu made with ingredients sourced from local farms. The truck will target neighborhoods in Greater Boston with limited access to quality foods and high rates of obesity & diabetes.
With 2 weeks left in their Kickstarter, FFG has raised over $35,000! Their goal is $45,000 by December 13th, so check out their Kickstarter video and consider contributing to their efforts to create more equitable local food system.
Fresh Food Generation: Farm-to-Plate Food Truck on a Mission
Bringing delicious affordable food to ALL Boston neighborhoods. Globally inspired menu, locally sourced, no preservatives, for real.