Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Something really cool is happening to the Boston Public Market building this week!
Tomorrow, products from the Ark of Taste will be at the centre of many events taking place around the world as part of Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013 Timeline PhotosToday’s focus for our Terra Madre Day
With one day left in our countdown to Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013, today's focus is an event in Italy. To mark the global celebration of local food, the Catania Convivium in Sicily will head to
Final step in adopting Article 89 (proposed new standards for urban agriculture in Boston): Boston Zoning Commission public hearing on Wednesday, December 18th at 9:45 a.m. at the BRA, Room 900, City Hall, Boston.
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (235 posts)
- Edible Boston (352 posts)
- Farmers To You (302 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (178 posts)
- Marion Institute (347 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (239 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (274 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (364 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (471 posts)
- South Shore Organics (188 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
Visit one of six Massachusetts farms to learn about "farm to fork" sustainabilit…
Visit one of six Massachusetts farms to learn about "farm to fork" sustainability, try the "World's Best Cheddar," meet your local dairy farmers (and their cows) and more!
If you've ever wondered why buying local is important, six farm families throughout Massachusetts who are member-owners of Cabot Creamery Cooperative, invite the public to celebrate local, sustainable dairy farming during "Open Farm Sunday," October 13, 2013, from 11:00am-2:00pm.
Visitors will experience the family traditions and local flavors that are Cabot cheese, as guests are invited to meet the farmers, see their cows, join in barnyard activities and of course, sample delicious award-winning Cabot cheese.
Open Farm Sunday
For the third time ever, our farm families throughout New England and New York are opening the gates to welcome visitors. Cabot Creamery, “Makers of the World’s Best Cheddar” wants you to know how much our farm families and their communities benefit from your purchases of Cabot dairy products.