Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Visit one of six Massachusetts farms to learn about "farm to fork" sustainabilit…
Visit one of six Massachusetts farms to learn about "farm to fork" sustainability, try the "World's Best Cheddar," meet your local dairy farmers (and their cows) and more!
If you've ever wondered why buying local is important, six farm families throughout Massachusetts who are member-owners of Cabot Creamery Cooperative, invite the public to celebrate local, sustainable dairy farming during "Open Farm Sunday," October 13, 2013, from 11:00am-2:00pm.
Visitors will experience the family traditions and local flavors that are Cabot cheese, as guests are invited to meet the farmers, see their cows, join in barnyard activities and of course, sample delicious award-winning Cabot cheese.
Open Farm Sunday
For the third time ever, our farm families throughout New England and New York are opening the gates to welcome visitors. Cabot Creamery, “Makers of the World’s Best Cheddar” wants you to know how much our farm families and their communities benefit from your purchases of Cabot dairy products.