Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Vegetarians and non- this cheese made in Rome area is with vegetable rennet from…
Vegetarians and non- this cheese made in Rome area is with vegetable rennet from cardoon petals dried, then re-hydrated and squeezed into milk to curdle! Raw milk Slow Food Presidia Caciofiore recognized in 2005 after the experiments and efforts of men like Sergio Pitzalis, a Sardinian who moved to Rome area and drew inspiration from a recipe dating back to 50 A.D. from Columella: "it is convenient to coagulate the milk with lamb or goat rennet, even though it is also possible to use thistle flowers or safflowers." @cristianobonino from Slow Cheese 2013 Bra, Piedmont