Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Chocolate + Tea + Beer + Branding… This THURSDAY at WeWork Labs [Seaport]: Join Babson College food entrepreneurs Miles of Perfect Fuel Chocolate and Alex of Cognitea. http://www.meetup.com/Startups-Building-Consumer-Products-Boston-Meetup/events/166898192/
Happy Daylight Savings! The plants outside may not be growing yet, but the cacti from Peckham's Greenhouse remind us that all you need is SUN!
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (240 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
To mark World Food Day on October 16, Slow Food Youth Network is teaming up with…
To mark World Food Day on October 16, Slow Food Youth Network is teaming up with Feeding the 5000, Youth Food Movement Nederland, DAMn Food Waste and Disco Soupe to take joint action on food waste! Together they will show that in a world where 870 million people are still chronically undernourished, throwing away edible food is not acceptable.
The exciting collaboration will see the hugely popular event – Disco Soup – take place in different locations, on the same day, with people meeting to chop vegetables destined for the bin, make a delicious soup and demonstrate that the best thing to do with food that would otherwise have gone to waste is to eat it! As always, there will be music so people can chop to a beat.
So get your chopping boards, peelers, pots, pans and disco beats ready; and find out what’s happening near you! #discoantifoodwasteday
Disco Soups Of The World Unite!