Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Calling all Partners! Give us a quick review on LocalHarvest! Thanks! Simeon Farmers To You – LocalHarvestwww.localharvest.orgFarmers To You is a partnership of Vermont area farmers and Boston area families committed to rebuilding a trustworthy and
Amy Kalafa, Serendipity Project Leader of Two Angry Moms will be speaking in Chestertown, MD on 3/29! Locavore Lit Fest returns March 27-30www.myeasternshoremd.comCHESTERTOWN — The annual Locavore Lit Fest returns to Chestertown, March 27-30, with talks
Exciting update for our #SpringEquinoxTastingEvent on Thursday, March 20th! Banner Beer Company has just signed on to offer their newly launched spring edition beer, "Run to Equinox!" We are so psyched to welcome them aboard for
A real time visualisation of food waste: incredible World Food Clockworldfoodclock.com…
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (281 posts)
- Edible Boston (441 posts)
- Farmers To You (419 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (242 posts)
- Marion Institute (440 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (353 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (514 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (688 posts)
- South Shore Organics (235 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (380 posts)
Slow Food Archives
To mark World Food Day on October 16, Slow Food Youth Network is teaming up with…
To mark World Food Day on October 16, Slow Food Youth Network is teaming up with Feeding the 5000, Youth Food Movement Nederland, DAMn Food Waste and Disco Soupe to take joint action on food waste! Together they will show that in a world where 870 million people are still chronically undernourished, throwing away edible food is not acceptable.
The exciting collaboration will see the hugely popular event – Disco Soup – take place in different locations, on the same day, with people meeting to chop vegetables destined for the bin, make a delicious soup and demonstrate that the best thing to do with food that would otherwise have gone to waste is to eat it! As always, there will be music so people can chop to a beat.
So get your chopping boards, peelers, pots, pans and disco beats ready; and find out what’s happening near you! #discoantifoodwasteday
Disco Soups Of The World Unite!