Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Break into a career in food by studying @UNISG Learn more at today's info session. 3pm @Eataly w/@slowfoodhq http://ow.ly/28GGw
Today’s focus for our Terra Madre Day countdown is an event to celebrate the importance of Aboriginal women in Australia. Taking place in Broome on December 10, the event will involve a feast focusing on Slow
How do you celebrate Scavenger Terra Madre day on December 10th? We challenge you to an Arc of Taste Scavenger Hunt for local endangered food on the Slow Food Ark of Taste. Here we go with
So many great events this weekend! Eat Boutique's Holiday Market, Craft Boston, Somerville Winter Farmers Market, and more. Who's going?
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (234 posts)
- Edible Boston (352 posts)
- Farmers To You (301 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (176 posts)
- Marion Institute (343 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (237 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (273 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (362 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (469 posts)
- South Shore Organics (186 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
This has been an important week at SBN! Please join us in welcoming our new Mana…
This has been an important week at SBN! Please join us in welcoming our new Managing Director, Sarah Lambertson, to the SBN Team! Sarah has already hit the ground running, and we're thrilled to have her expertise, passion and positive energy on board. Go meet Sarah on our staff page, and feel free to drop her a line!
Staff | Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts
Laury founded the Sustainable Business Network (SBN was originally New England Business Association for Social Responsibility (NEBASR)) in 1988, and has been leading the sustainable business movement in Massachusetts ever since. He is the owner and president of The Longfellow Clubs – a group of hea…