Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
This is real… and yes, we all feel a bit like we're on portlandia every so often. Julie Rubaud – Red Wagon Plantsfarmerstoyou.comJulie and I met seven years ago through the great people at the Intervale
Sun, sun, sun! Who else is getting excited for spring? It's peeking it's way through the snow, and we have JUST the thing that will welcome the equinox! Join us on March 20th for a tasting
Beans and #biodiversity! There are currently 68 types of legumes on the Slow Food Ark of Taste. This photo was taken this weekend in Naples, Italy at #Leguminosa, the first Slow Food International event dedicated to
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (280 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (418 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (241 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (352 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (510 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (681 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (378 posts)
Slow Food Archives
The first #snow of the season brings cozy feelings of celebrations to come! We a…
The first #snow of the season brings cozy feelings of celebrations to come! We are excited to share a special Winter Solstice Gathering on 12/18-12/22 in Maine hosted by The Unseen Hand, a Serendipity Project of the Marion Institute! Visit www.theunseenhand.org for more information.