Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Break into a career in food by studying @UNISG Learn more at today's info session. 3pm @Eataly w/@slowfoodhq http://ow.ly/28GGw
Today’s focus for our Terra Madre Day countdown is an event to celebrate the importance of Aboriginal women in Australia. Taking place in Broome on December 10, the event will involve a feast focusing on Slow
How do you celebrate Scavenger Terra Madre day on December 10th? We challenge you to an Arc of Taste Scavenger Hunt for local endangered food on the Slow Food Ark of Taste. Here we go with
So many great events this weekend! Eat Boutique's Holiday Market, Craft Boston, Somerville Winter Farmers Market, and more. Who's going?
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (234 posts)
- Edible Boston (352 posts)
- Farmers To You (301 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (176 posts)
- Marion Institute (343 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (237 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (273 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (362 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (469 posts)
- South Shore Organics (186 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
The exciting launch of the Sustainable Fashion Collaborative of Boston on Sept….
The exciting launch of the Sustainable Fashion Collaborative of Boston on Sept. 29th was featured in The Boston Globe as one of the "10 Can’t-miss events at Boston Fashion Week 2013." The SBN team can't wait to take part in a new arena of sustainable business!
10 can’t-miss events at Boston Fashion Week 2013 – The Boston Globe
For the past two years, the city’s style gliteratti have spent much of Boston Fashion Week parked in the posh Tent behind the Mandarin Oriental Hotel taking in shows between sips of champagne and cocktails. But with the Tent and its runway packed up indefinitely (the necessary sponsorships did not c…