Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
A real time visualisation of food waste: incredible World Food Clockworldfoodclock.com…
Our very own Vice President Edie Mukiibi featured in #Guardian newspaper list of 10 projects that are encouraging youth to choose agriculture, bringing people together over food and restoring lost culinary traditions… 10 innovative food projects
The Power of Pulling the Plug | Creating Social Value | Babson Blogsblogs.babson.eduBeyond Community Table every Wednesday at Babson, we now host Thursday Tables in Boston and this Friday will launch our once-a-month series in New
Congrats, Cambridge Local First! Can't wait to take advantage of the local deals! Timeline PhotosCheck out our announcement in the newest edition of @[135066653321989:274:Scout Cambridge], hot off the press!
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (281 posts)
- Edible Boston (441 posts)
- Farmers To You (418 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (242 posts)
- Marion Institute (439 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (353 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (514 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (688 posts)
- South Shore Organics (235 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (379 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Thank you so much Project Bead for sharing your incredible mission, passion, pos…
Thank you so much Project Bead for sharing your incredible mission, passion, positive energy and beautiful jewelry at #CFC2013! We look forward to working with you again next year!
We are EXHAUSTED but what an amazing weekend for Project Bead at the Marion Institute Connecting for Change Conference 2013! Three days and over $2,500 in sales — that's enough to send one of our students in Ghana to high school for 2.5 years! #Success #CFC2013