Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Break into a career in food by studying @UNISG Learn more at today's info session. 3pm @Eataly w/@slowfoodhq http://ow.ly/28GGw
Today’s focus for our Terra Madre Day countdown is an event to celebrate the importance of Aboriginal women in Australia. Taking place in Broome on December 10, the event will involve a feast focusing on Slow
How do you celebrate Scavenger Terra Madre day on December 10th? We challenge you to an Arc of Taste Scavenger Hunt for local endangered food on the Slow Food Ark of Taste. Here we go with
So many great events this weekend! Eat Boutique's Holiday Market, Craft Boston, Somerville Winter Farmers Market, and more. Who's going?
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (234 posts)
- Edible Boston (352 posts)
- Farmers To You (301 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (176 posts)
- Marion Institute (343 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (237 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (273 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (362 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (469 posts)
- South Shore Organics (186 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
Surf on over to the Boston Collaborative For Food & Fitness Facebook page Thursd…
Surf on over to the Boston Collaborative For Food & Fitness Facebook page Thursday 8/29 from 3 – 5pm for a live chat titled, "The True Cost of Food – Fishing & Farming in the Red." The talk will focus on how to create a fair, just system for those who grow, catch, raise, pick, prepare, package and serve our food.
Boston Collaborative For Food & Fitness
The Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness (BCFF) is a city-wide partnership in Boston working to improve community health through a comprehensive initiative addressing issues related to food and fitness. The Collaborative is comprised of a diverse group of sectors including healthcare, governmen…