Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Сonvivium Belgorod Terra Madre Day 2013 Around the World
A Fond Farewell http://conta.cc/1bAf9xq A Fond Farewellconta.ccIt is with a mix of sadness and excitement that I announce my departure from SEMAP. My last day at SEMAP will be January 15th. My time as executive director
The view from our office is looking really nice today! Have you seen the new photos yet?
Taza Chocolate's Holiday Fiesta is this weekend, both days 11-5, at the factory store in Somerville. Shop for all of your chocolate gifts as well as sample other sweets and delicious beverages, from rum to tea.
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (245 posts)
- Edible Boston (360 posts)
- Farmers To You (309 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (184 posts)
- Marion Institute (352 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (206 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (245 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (278 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (369 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (479 posts)
- South Shore Organics (192 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (301 posts)
Stop by Dewey for some quality greens, zucchini, summer squash and cukes from He…
Stop by Dewey for some quality greens, zucchini, summer squash and cukes from Heather at Pleasant Valley Gardens. Open until 6:30!