Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Top Brazilian chef Alex Atala with Slow Food President #CarloPetrini today at the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Pollenzo, Italy.
Today's featured event, as we continue our countdown to Terra Madre Day 2013, is in New Orleans, USA. On December 10, as a #TMD2013 special, the Fat Falafel Food Truck, named by Zagat as one of
Brazilian chef Alex Atala, who runs the ground-breaking restaurant D.O.M. in São Paulo, is today’s guest at the #UNISG Academic Table. Atala is famous for exploring Brazil’s traditional ingredients, particulaly those from the Amazon rainforest… Timeline
Free online: An early #Christmas gift from the #UNFAO and Slow Food… Timeline PhotosNow available: “Quinoa in the Kitchen” a new joint #UNFAO and @[151947218195428:274:Slow Food International] recipe book. Get your FREE online copy of this
- Allandale Farm (247 posts)
- Boston Public Market (232 posts)
- Edible Boston (348 posts)
- Farmers To You (290 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (172 posts)
- Marion Institute (335 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (232 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (351 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (456 posts)
- South Shore Organics (184 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (288 posts)
Some say we are a fast food nation. We say it's a SLOW FOOD NATION. Agree? Joi…
Some say we are a fast food nation.
We say it's a SLOW FOOD NATION.
Agree? Join us.
Annual Membership Drive – Join / Renew / Donate – Slow Food USA
Slow Food is an idea, a way of living and a way of eating. Slow Food USA is a national branch of the international Slow Food movement with over 200 volunteer chapters nationwide. Together, we are linking the pleasures of the table with a commitment to protect the community, culture, knowledge and en…