Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Chocolate + Tea + Beer + Branding… This THURSDAY at WeWork Labs [Seaport]: Join Babson College food entrepreneurs Miles of Perfect Fuel Chocolate and Alex of Cognitea. http://www.meetup.com/Startups-Building-Consumer-Products-Boston-Meetup/events/166898192/
Happy Daylight Savings! The plants outside may not be growing yet, but the cacti from Peckham's Greenhouse remind us that all you need is SUN!
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (240 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Sofra Bakery & Cafe's Thanksgiving menu is out, and it's gorgeous! Put a Sofra s…
Sofra Bakery & Cafe's Thanksgiving menu is out, and it's gorgeous! Put a Sofra spin on your meal with Four Star Farms, Inc. cornbread stuffing, Siena Farms creamy fall greens with mint, tahini dinner rolls, turkey gravy, onion jam, or brown butter pecan pie with caramelized pear and figs…. all this in addition to their usual spectacular mezze spread. Order by Nov 23rd – they even deliver!
our menu | Sofra Bakery
MEZZE BAR individual mezze 3 / platter of five mezze 9 hot pepper labne with mint sizzle chickpea salad with harissa & dried lime smoky eggplant with pinenuts whipped feta with sweet & hot peppers beet tzatziki maftoul salad with sweet potatoes Moroccan style carrot salad bamya – okra with tom…