Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Next up on our auction teasers: ONCE a Week Meal Delivery from SBN Members, Cuisine en Locale! If you win, you'll receive a full week's supply of delicious prepared meals– all sourced locally and prepared by
Happy Terra Madre Day! We're celebrating Ark of Taste & Presidia foods at Eataly. How are you/did you mark the occasion? instagram.com/p/hv1MNzDr0J/ Instagraminstagram.combetwixt's photo on Instagram
Snowy farm pond… Classic day to come find your perfect tree! Open 'till 7pm!
Can you guess what we're doing today?
- Allandale Farm (250 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (476 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (297 posts)
"[In] the news media in general, a Pew study very recently showed that almost ha…
"[In] the news media in general, a Pew study very recently showed that almost half of all images of African Americans are either sports-related or them somehow being involved in crime. Now you can’t constantly narrate people this way and not narrate them in other humanizing ways without dehumanizing people’s perception." – @Dr. Tricia Rose (#CFC2013 keynote speaker) in a Tavis Smiley interview on 7/15/2013.
Register at www.connectingforchange.org