Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Chocolate + Tea + Beer + Branding… This THURSDAY at WeWork Labs [Seaport]: Join Babson College food entrepreneurs Miles of Perfect Fuel Chocolate and Alex of Cognitea. http://www.meetup.com/Startups-Building-Consumer-Products-Boston-Meetup/events/166898192/
Happy Daylight Savings! The plants outside may not be growing yet, but the cacti from Peckham's Greenhouse remind us that all you need is SUN!
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (240 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Our awesome chefs have worked hard to source the most LOCAL and delicious food f…
Our awesome chefs have worked hard to source the most LOCAL and delicious food for *tonight's* ALLocal Social! Scroll down to see which farms have generously contributed to our event, and give them some local love!
Can't wait to see everyone at Dillon's Boston at 5:30 p.m. (arrive on time to make sure you have first dibs on all the food!)
Okay…after a weekend of driving to farms and farmers markets and learning about the challenges of doing an ALL LOCAL menu, here is the finalized menu for the @sbnmass event on Tuesday at Dillon's.
– Shots of shiitake mushroom bisque
– Sweet corn cooked in the husk, rolled with garden scallion butter.
– Turkey kabobs w/bell peppers and raspberry compote.
– Surf and turf sliders w/ grass fed beef, butter poached lobster, Boston lettuce, carrot slaw, and served with a homemade farmhouse spicy pickle spear.
– Grey Lady Belgium beer battered apple rings w/ maple yogurt drizzle
– Frozen mojito watermelon pops.
– Whale's Tale Pale Ale
– Grey Lady Belgium Witbier
– Nantucket Vinyard Chardonnay
– Natuncket Vinyard Red Sangria
– Cocktails with Ipswich rum, Nantucket Rum and Triple 8 Blueberry vodka
Thank you to @[172140192890750:274:Cisco Brewers Nantucket], Taryn at @[169160656444571:274:Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts], @[424394107620817:274:Silverbrook Farm Dartmouth], @[160514450654638:274:Langwater Farm], @[139811472758527:274:Potager Farm at the Herb Lyceum], @[199349823442348:274:Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery], @[100451176731561:274:Pain D'Avignon Café Boulangerie], @Misty Knoll farms, @Nagog Hill Farms, @[372711319441618:274:Old Ipswich Rum], @[336175136464095:274:Cape Cod Saltworks], @[117018454984874:274:Wilson Farm], @Green Mountain Creamery and soooo many other local producers. We support and thank you for all that you do to produce such amazing and LOCAL offerings!