Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Learn about the newest Ark of Taste product, the Bradford Watermelon. http://youtu.be/ljFJJ4kcNqU The Bradford Watermelon Story – Mind of a Chefwww.youtube.comDr. David Shields from the Carolina Gold Rice Foundation tells the story of the Bradford Watermelon.
Woah… We're going to have fresh scallops this week. #loveourfoodshed
How many of our Facebook followers are shopping local this holiday season? We can't think of a better time to #ShiftYourShopping and support neighborhood shops!
"In order to find delicious ingredients, I had to find people capable of producing them, in a clean environment. That's why I started working with products of the Amazon, a region three times bigger then Europe.
- Allandale Farm (247 posts)
- Boston Public Market (233 posts)
- Edible Boston (348 posts)
- Farmers To You (291 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (172 posts)
- Marion Institute (335 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (233 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (351 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (458 posts)
- South Shore Organics (184 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (289 posts)
One of 200 Slow Food Presidia in Italy, Piedmont (US has 5 now: go US, go!), Rob…
One of 200 Slow Food Presidia in Italy, Piedmont (US has 5 now: go US,
go!), Robiola di Roccaverano. 1-day, 2-week and 1-month old goat milk cheeses in the pic, produced with love, passion, respecting animals, environment and more! A love story started 35 years ago when the family Stutz-Pfister from Zurich, settled down near Acqui Terme to promote this soft cheese with others ~10 local small cheese makers,
promoted by Slow Food. #votewithyourdollars @cristianobonino