Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Get excited, folks! We're announcing another item that will be up for auction at our Holiday Fundraiser: A beautiful, farm-to-table Stone Food Slab by American Stonecraft! American Stonecraft's Food Slab makes beautiful irony of the rocky
In case you were following us for celebrity news…Jay Z & Beyonce change to a plant-based diet (aka vegan) until Christmas. http://ow.ly/28vohj via @firstwefeast #MagnaCartaHolyKale Jay Z and Beyonce Are Going Vegan, Probably Because Of The
How much individuals can make the difference in order to save a breed? Check the story of the beautiful Manx Loaghtan, native lamb from the Isle of Man. The breed has come close to extinction on
Should there be a ban on buying junk food w/food stamps? http://ow.ly/28tHyC Should You Be Able to Buy Junk Food With Food Stamps?www.takepart.comIt's a weirder debate than you might think.
- Allandale Farm (246 posts)
- Boston Public Market (231 posts)
- Edible Boston (345 posts)
- Farmers To You (289 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (170 posts)
- Marion Institute (332 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (231 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (347 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (453 posts)
- South Shore Organics (183 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (285 posts)
On August 28, 2013, a large group of New Englanders will converge in Fall River,…
On August 28, 2013, a large group of New Englanders will converge in Fall River, MA, near the largest coal-fired plant in the region. There they will begin a 6-day march to Barnstable, MA, the seat of opposition to Cape Wind, the nation’s first off-shore wind project.
This historic event will dramatize the urgency with which we must turn away from fossil fuels and march toward a future full of sustainable jobs, clean air, healthy communities, and local, renewable energy.
Energy Exodus: March from Coal to Cape Wind « Energy Exodus
March from Coal to Cape Wind