Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
So many great events this weekend! Eat Boutique's Holiday Market, Craft Boston, Somerville Winter Farmers Market, and more. Who's going?
This weekend we take a moment to reflect and honor the life of an incredible leader, revolutionary activist, and courageous human being: "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over
I love an early morning start and receiving messages like these…PS — Desa, your organization seemingly bubbles with optimism and enthusiasm, so refreshing in these challenging and complex times. For an "old Cousteau guy" like me,
We are hiring an inspiring Communications and Marketing Manager Marion Institute … spread the word or get involved yourself;) Thanks!! We want YOU to join our team! | Marion Institutewww.marioninstitute.orgThe Marion Institute is dedicated to identifying
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (234 posts)
- Edible Boston (351 posts)
- Farmers To You (299 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (175 posts)
- Marion Institute (343 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (200 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (237 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (272 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (359 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (466 posts)
- South Shore Organics (186 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
No Corn, No Country: Victory for farmers and civil society groups in Mexico call…
No Corn, No Country: Victory for farmers and civil society groups in Mexico calling for an end to the use of GM corn crops.
"It is no longer enough to be responsible co-producers; today we must take affirmative actions oriented to preserve all that we consider essential for nature, and for us… We give thanks to those who started this fight for all of us; we are proud to be able to support you and to actively join the ranks of the campaign in defense of Mexican corn: Sin Maíz No Hay País.” – Eduardo Correa, coordinator of the Slow Food Youth Network in Mexico.
No Corn, No Country