Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
The life of factory farmed animals: being fed ground glass, perpetually pregnant, constant abuse. Rolling Stone uncovers the dark truth of factory farming. http://rol.st/AnimalFarm Animal Cruelty Is the Price We Pay for Cheap Meat | Rolling
Сonvivium Belgorod Terra Madre Day 2013 Around the World
A Fond Farewell http://conta.cc/1bAf9xq A Fond Farewellconta.ccIt is with a mix of sadness and excitement that I announce my departure from SEMAP. My last day at SEMAP will be January 15th. My time as executive director
The view from our office is looking really nice today! Have you seen the new photos yet?
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (245 posts)
- Edible Boston (360 posts)
- Farmers To You (309 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (184 posts)
- Marion Institute (352 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (206 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (245 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (278 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (369 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (480 posts)
- South Shore Organics (192 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (301 posts)
New Chipotle Mexican Grill video & game renounces factory-farm food & celebrates…
Marketing propaganda or honest approach to eating Real Food? What do you think?
Taking Down Big Food Is The Name Of Chipotle's New Game : NPR
Chipotle is betting that it can sell even more burritos by lambasting Big Food companies that drug animals in the name of profit. That's the message of a new short film and game the company launched Thursday that takes a cue from advocacy films like The Meatrix.