Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Something really cool is happening to the Boston Public Market building this week!
Tomorrow, products from the Ark of Taste will be at the centre of many events taking place around the world as part of Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013 Timeline PhotosToday’s focus for our Terra Madre Day
With one day left in our countdown to Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013, today's focus is an event in Italy. To mark the global celebration of local food, the Catania Convivium in Sicily will head to
Final step in adopting Article 89 (proposed new standards for urban agriculture in Boston): Boston Zoning Commission public hearing on Wednesday, December 18th at 9:45 a.m. at the BRA, Room 900, City Hall, Boston.
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (235 posts)
- Edible Boston (352 posts)
- Farmers To You (302 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (178 posts)
- Marion Institute (347 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (239 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (274 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (364 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (471 posts)
- South Shore Organics (188 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
Lots of cool upcoming food events in the Boston Public Market Association's news…
Lots of cool upcoming food events in the Boston Public Market Association's newsletter today: The 29th Annual MA Tomato Contest at City Hall Plaza on Aug 19th, as well as a cookbook signing with former Globe food writer Joe Yonan on Aug 20th in Dewey Square!
Tomato Contest & James Beard Award Winner at the Market!
Joe was a food writer and Travel section editor at The Boston Globe before moving to Washington in 2006 to edit the Post's Food section, for which he also writes the Weeknight Vegetarian column and occasional feature stories. His work from the Globe and Post has appeared in three editions of the "Be…