Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Chocolate + Tea + Beer + Branding… This THURSDAY at WeWork Labs [Seaport]: Join Babson College food entrepreneurs Miles of Perfect Fuel Chocolate and Alex of Cognitea. http://www.meetup.com/Startups-Building-Consumer-Products-Boston-Meetup/events/166898192/
Happy Daylight Savings! The plants outside may not be growing yet, but the cacti from Peckham's Greenhouse remind us that all you need is SUN!
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (240 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Last chance to sign up as a member and get on the list for our first Membership…
Last chance to sign up as a member and get on the list for our first Membership Club event on Sunday night at 6pm. It's a free honey, cheese, and mead tasting at Follow The Honey, Inc. in Harvard Square. Ilene is looking forward to meeting everyone there!
Still just a few tickets left to our first Edible Boston Membership Club event, an evening of honeybee education, cheese tasting, and mead sipping at @[102156739861820:274:Follow The Honey, Inc.] It's this Sunday at 6pm, 1132 Mass Ave in Harvard Sq.
Sign up to be part of our Membership Club to be added to the guest list, and get so much more: a year-long subscription to the magazine, exclusive invites to more local food and drink events around Greater Boston, as well as discounts and benefits offered only to our card-carrying members by our generous advertisers.
Membership also makes a great gift for the food-obsessed in your life! http://edibleboston.com/subscribe/