Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Last chance to sign up as a member and get on the list for our first Membership…
Last chance to sign up as a member and get on the list for our first Membership Club event on Sunday night at 6pm. It's a free honey, cheese, and mead tasting at Follow The Honey, Inc. in Harvard Square. Ilene is looking forward to meeting everyone there!
Still just a few tickets left to our first Edible Boston Membership Club event, an evening of honeybee education, cheese tasting, and mead sipping at @[102156739861820:274:Follow The Honey, Inc.] It's this Sunday at 6pm, 1132 Mass Ave in Harvard Sq.
Sign up to be part of our Membership Club to be added to the guest list, and get so much more: a year-long subscription to the magazine, exclusive invites to more local food and drink events around Greater Boston, as well as discounts and benefits offered only to our card-carrying members by our generous advertisers.
Membership also makes a great gift for the food-obsessed in your life! http://edibleboston.com/subscribe/