Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Woah… We're going to have fresh scallops this week. #loveourfoodshed
How many of our Facebook followers are shopping local this holiday season? We can't think of a better time to #ShiftYourShopping and support neighborhood shops!
"In order to find delicious ingredients, I had to find people capable of producing them, in a clean environment. That's why I started working with products of the Amazon, a region three times bigger then Europe.
How would you like it if your receipt gave you nutrition advice? http://ow.ly/run3Z Restaurant Receipts That Kindly Suggest Diners Make Better Food Choicestakepart.comThe 'Nutricate' receipt tallies up all the calories and carbs you've just ordered.
- Allandale Farm (247 posts)
- Boston Public Market (233 posts)
- Edible Boston (348 posts)
- Farmers To You (291 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (172 posts)
- Marion Institute (335 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (233 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (351 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (457 posts)
- South Shore Organics (184 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (289 posts)
Join our growing group of business leaders & sustainable entrepreneurs at our mo…
Join our growing group of business leaders & sustainable entrepreneurs at our monthly B2B Networking Group meeting tomorrow night from 6-8:30 at the SBN Offices. We'll provide light refreshments, intimate networking opportunities and thought-provoking conversation…
Sign up today!
$10 for SBN Members; $20 for Non-Members
SBN’s August B2B Networking Group Meeting | Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts
Join us again on Tuesday, August 27th from 6:00 to 8:30 pm for another super B2B Networking Meeting! Details on the theme will follow soon, but be prepared for a night of inspiration and connection.