Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Join our B2B on WEDNESDAY NIGHT, September 25th at Basil Tree Catering in Cambri…
Join our B2B on WEDNESDAY NIGHT, September 25th at Basil Tree Catering in Cambridge! The theme of our meeting will focus on our award-winning Sustainable Business Leader Program. Basil Tree Catering completed their SBLP in October 2011, and since then, has been dedicated to upholding the most sustainable business practices. Learn from them and other SBLP grads and prospects on 9/25!
September B2B Networking Group Meeting | Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts
Our theme for this B2B will focus on one of SBN’s most successful and long-running programs, the Sustainable Business Leader Program. The SBLP is a practical and affordable certification program that helps businesses “green” their business operations and practices while saving valuable natural resou…