Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Next up on our auction teasers: ONCE a Week Meal Delivery from SBN Members, Cuisine en Locale! If you win, you'll receive a full week's supply of delicious prepared meals– all sourced locally and prepared by
Happy Terra Madre Day! We're celebrating Ark of Taste & Presidia foods at Eataly. How are you/did you mark the occasion? instagram.com/p/hv1MNzDr0J/ Instagraminstagram.combetwixt's photo on Instagram
Snowy farm pond… Classic day to come find your perfect tree! Open 'till 7pm!
Can you guess what we're doing today?
- Allandale Farm (250 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (476 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (297 posts)
It's time for another Readers' Recipe Contest! This time we'd like to hear a…
It's time for another Readers' Recipe Contest!
This time we'd like to hear about your favorite fall and winter SOUPS.
What do you make to warm you up when the temperature drops? What do you love to throw together in a pot when your veggie bin is simply overflowing? Do you make soup to freeze, or do you always eat it right away?
Meat soups, grain soups, veggie stews, even dessert soups. Send us your recipes by October 10th, and we'll cook them up and choose our 5 favorites to print in the Winter issue.
Email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with SOUP RECIPE in the subject line!