Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
MassDEP Steps Up Waste Ban Compliance Strategy with New Inspectorswww.mass.govMassDEP Steps Up Waste Ban Compliance Strategy with New Inspectors, Issues 101 Enforcement Actions to Violators
SO ready to rock & roll after an exciting meeting at Taza Chocolate with our friends Suhayl and Jen from CHIVE- Sustainable Event Design & Catering! We have some surprises that we can't wait to share
#US farmer, writer and activist Wendell Berry has spoken out in defense of local agriculture, rural communities and the importance of caring for the land for almost six decades; using the term “sustainable agriculture” long before
Parsley is much more than a garnish! 7 Reasons to Love Parsley, the Most Under-Appreciated Herbwww.foodandwine.comOften regarded as little more than a garnish, parsley is probably the most underrated herb. In fact, Salt Lake City chef
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (278 posts)
- Edible Boston (438 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (238 posts)
- Marion Institute (435 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (349 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (504 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (233 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
It's time for another Readers' Recipe Contest! This time we'd like to hear a…
It's time for another Readers' Recipe Contest!
This time we'd like to hear about your favorite fall and winter SOUPS.
What do you make to warm you up when the temperature drops? What do you love to throw together in a pot when your veggie bin is simply overflowing? Do you make soup to freeze, or do you always eat it right away?
Meat soups, grain soups, veggie stews, even dessert soups. Send us your recipes by October 10th, and we'll cook them up and choose our 5 favorites to print in the Winter issue.
Email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with SOUP RECIPE in the subject line!