Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Wonderful TEDx Manhattan talk by Digital Farm Collective's Matthew Moore – "How Art Can Change the Way We Eat" How Art Can Change the Way We Eat: Matthew Moore at TEDxManhattanhttp://tedxmanhattan.org/ http://digitalfarmcollective.org/ Matthew Moore is a
Did you get your tickets yet for the "Farm to Glass Mixology Throwdown" at the W Hotel this Saturday? Proceeds benefit Mass Farmers Markets. Watch (and sample) as 10 area bartenders craft cocktails from local produce
This is real… and yes, we all feel a bit like we're on portlandia every so often. Julie Rubaud – Red Wagon Plantsfarmerstoyou.comJulie and I met seven years ago through the great people at the Intervale
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (280 posts)
- Edible Boston (441 posts)
- Farmers To You (418 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (241 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (352 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (510 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (682 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (378 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Is it OK to give a shout out to ourselves here at Slow Food Boston? We have rea…
Is it OK to give a shout out to ourselves here at Slow Food Boston? We have reached 1700 Likes on Facebook and loving all of the excitement that we share together here on Facebook and Twitter about food which is GOOD, CLEAN and FAIR for Boston Massachusetts! Thank you Facebook friends for sharing with us!