Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Chocolate + Tea + Beer + Branding… This THURSDAY at WeWork Labs [Seaport]: Join Babson College food entrepreneurs Miles of Perfect Fuel Chocolate and Alex of Cognitea. http://www.meetup.com/Startups-Building-Consumer-Products-Boston-Meetup/events/166898192/
Happy Daylight Savings! The plants outside may not be growing yet, but the cacti from Peckham's Greenhouse remind us that all you need is SUN!
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (240 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
In the run up to Terra Madre Day #TMD2013, we’ll be showcasing a selection of so…
In the run up to Terra Madre Day #TMD2013, we’ll be showcasing a selection of some of the many events taking place around the world to celebrate local food. First up: SAUERCROWD in Berlin!
On the evening of December 10, SAUERCROWD will take over Berlin’s popular venue Markthalle Neun in the heart of trendy Kreuzberg. SAUERCROWD is the 1st culinary flashmob to celebrate and revive one of the oldest and most famous German food traditions: sauerkraut! The organizers have 500 kg cabbage and a rocking DJ booth ready and waiting for guests… Slow Food Youth Deutschland Slow Food Berlin