Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
With one day left in our countdown to Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013, today's focus is an event in Italy. To mark the global celebration of local food, the Catania Convivium in Sicily will head to
Final step in adopting Article 89 (proposed new standards for urban agriculture in Boston): Boston Zoning Commission public hearing on Wednesday, December 18th at 9:45 a.m. at the BRA, Room 900, City Hall, Boston.
Have a gardener on your holiday list? They'll love this special edition seed packet set of Ark of Taste seeds. Order by 12/13 for Christmas delivery. http://ow.ly/28tFIq Collection, Ark of Tastewww.seedsavers.orgSafe Seed Pledge & Satisfaction Guarantee
Break into a career in food by studying @UNISG Learn more at today's info session. 3pm @Eataly w/@slowfoodhq http://ow.ly/28GGw
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (234 posts)
- Edible Boston (352 posts)
- Farmers To You (302 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (178 posts)
- Marion Institute (347 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (238 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (274 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (364 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (471 posts)
- South Shore Organics (188 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
If traditional media won't cover climate change, what's the best way to communic…
If traditional media won't cover climate change, what's the best way to communicate the issue to the public? According to this article, employ the "Friend in a Bar" principle- An equal balance of conversation, explanation and science.
How do you approach climate change conversation?
How to write about climate: Pull up a barstool
Traditional media has not served climate change very well. Here's a pitch for a more personal, informal, and occasionally profane approach.