Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Can you guess what we're doing today?
If you are nearby the future home of the Boston Public Market today you might see some familiar faces!
Throughout the day, young leaders from the Slow Food Youth Network (SFYN) have been arriving at the Slow Food headquarters in Bra, Italy. Joining us from countries across the world including Bulgaria, Brazil, Israel, Mexico, South
Our newest board member, Myrna Greenfield of Good Egg Marketing, wrote a spectacular blog post on PescoVegTimes.com about SBN! Thank you Myrna for your kind words– we encourage everyone to take a look. My three favorite
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (475 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (296 posts)
How amazing is this – when Slow Fish came to the US, it came to New England firs…
How amazing is this – when Slow Fish came to the US, it came to New England first! Congratulations to all the partners!
Slow Fish Spreading to the USA – Press Release
SLOW FISH, SPREADING TO THE USA New Campaign Kicks-Off to Highlight Importance of Locally Caught Seafood For Immediate Release September 12, 2013 Portsmouth, NH – The Slow Fish campaign, an international effort to promote community based fishing, raise consumer awareness on the value of ‘underloved’…