Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Did you get your tickets yet for the "Farm to Glass Mixology Throwdown" at the W Hotel this Saturday? Proceeds benefit Mass Farmers Markets. Watch (and sample) as 10 area bartenders craft cocktails from local produce
This is real… and yes, we all feel a bit like we're on portlandia every so often. Julie Rubaud – Red Wagon Plantsfarmerstoyou.comJulie and I met seven years ago through the great people at the Intervale
Sun, sun, sun! Who else is getting excited for spring? It's peeking it's way through the snow, and we have JUST the thing that will welcome the equinox! Join us on March 20th for a tasting
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (280 posts)
- Edible Boston (441 posts)
- Farmers To You (418 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (241 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (352 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (510 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (681 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (378 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Happy Food Day!! We are excited for the events happening on the farm the next fe…
Happy Food Day!! We are excited for the events happening on the farm the next few days! Stop by the farm today after 1pm to hear about the great work of Lovin' Spoonfuls and enter a guess of the weight of a giant pumpkin! All proceeds will go to directly to Lovin' Spoonfuls and the person with the closest guess wins some super Allandale swag! Saturday, the 26th, will feature pumpkin decorating from 11am – 3pm, so make sure to come by with your best creative juices flowing!