Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Relaxing on a warm Winter Day! The Cast of Characters the ANIMALS!!
Remember to bring your own reusable bag for your last-minute holiday shopping! Dreaming Of A Green Christmas – CBS Bostonboston.cbslocal.comThis holiday season, deck the halls with green decor, re-purposed wrapping paper and LED Christmas lights.
The Annual Holiday Fundraiser hosted by WBUR! Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 SBN's 12th Annual WBUR Holiday PartyThe Annual Holiday Fundraiser hosted by WBUR! Wednesday, December 18th, 2013
RTB will be celebrating tomorrow's Winter Solstice with a Sale Day from 11:00 – 4:00 pm. We will have grass-fed beef available with many premier steak choices, as well as select cuts of veal. The veal
- Allandale Farm (257 posts)
- Boston Public Market (250 posts)
- Edible Boston (367 posts)
- Farmers To You (319 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (184 posts)
- Marion Institute (370 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (108 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (206 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (261 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (278 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (386 posts)
- Slow Food New England (73 posts)
- Slow Food USA (502 posts)
- South Shore Organics (202 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (312 posts)
Fresh Truck visited our Community Table last winter. THRILLED for them and their…
Fresh Truck visited our Community Table last winter. THRILLED for them and their launch!
Fresh Truck, a farmer’s market on wheels, rolls out in Boston – The Boston Globe
Think of it as a farmer’s market on wheels. Long after the food-truck craze took hold in Boston, a food bus began to roll down the city’s streets Thursday. The retrofitted school bus, the brainchild of a Boston start-up called Fresh Truck, is expected to travel to Boston communities that don’t have…