Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Calling all Partners! Give us a quick review on LocalHarvest! Thanks! Simeon Farmers To You – LocalHarvestwww.localharvest.orgFarmers To You is a partnership of Vermont area farmers and Boston area families committed to rebuilding a trustworthy and
Amy Kalafa, Serendipity Project Leader of Two Angry Moms will be speaking in Chestertown, MD on 3/29! Locavore Lit Fest returns March 27-30www.myeasternshoremd.comCHESTERTOWN — The annual Locavore Lit Fest returns to Chestertown, March 27-30, with talks
Exciting update for our #SpringEquinoxTastingEvent on Thursday, March 20th! Banner Beer Company has just signed on to offer their newly launched spring edition beer, "Run to Equinox!" We are so psyched to welcome them aboard for
A real time visualisation of food waste: incredible World Food Clockworldfoodclock.com…
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (281 posts)
- Edible Boston (441 posts)
- Farmers To You (419 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (242 posts)
- Marion Institute (440 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (353 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (514 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (688 posts)
- South Shore Organics (235 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (380 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Formaggio Kitchen's November and December Class Schedules are ready for sign-ups…
Formaggio Kitchen's November and December Class Schedules are ready for sign-ups! Try your hand at Eastern European cuisine, pairing charcuterie with cheese and wine, choosing holiday bottles, and even a cheese cave-spelunking class. These folks are so knowledgeable about food: improve your pairing skills and learn from some of the best in the business, or give a class as a gift to the food-obsessed person in your life.
December Class Schedule Now Live!