Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Who's ready for another auction announcement? How about 2 Grand Tasting Tickets to the Boston Wine Expo 2014 on Sunday, February 16th? Whether you’re a fan of Pinot Noirs, Pinot Grigios, Chardonnays or Cabernets, you’ll find
Chris Douglass and the crew from @AshmontGrill just went up on the Hanover St. Side!
"take seriously everything you do, even a fried egg! Remember that peeling peas with children on a sofa means setting up their memory.." Fabio Picchi with #CarlinPetrini at UniSG – Università degli Studi di Scienze Gastronomiche
In 2014 our work will grow with new programs like Slow Meat and existing programs like school gardens. It won't be possible without you. http://bit.ly/SlowFood14 http://bit.ly/SlowFood14bit.lyCommunities gathering around the table to enjoy local alternatives to fast
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (241 posts)
- Edible Boston (358 posts)
- Farmers To You (306 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (182 posts)
- Marion Institute (351 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (203 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (244 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (277 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (367 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (478 posts)
- South Shore Organics (190 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (300 posts)
The Heirloom Gardener – John Forti is an amazing leader of Slow Food Seacoast in…
Planting a garden with heirloom seeds is not only an act of preservation, it's a living connection to those that have come before us, and a brighter future for those who will inherit what we keep alive. Have you already planted your gardens this season? What heirloom plants are you cultivating for the next generation?
Amazing Peace by Maya Angelou