Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Living in Brookline? Join our new Pickup Site at the Brookline Teen Center in Brookline Village. Farm Fresh Food in Brooklinefarmerstoyou.comWe are very happy to annouce that Farmers To You and the Brookline Teen Center are
The life of factory farmed animals: being fed ground glass, perpetually pregnant, constant abuse. Rolling Stone uncovers the dark truth of factory farming. http://rol.st/AnimalFarm Animal Cruelty Is the Price We Pay for Cheap Meat | Rolling
Сonvivium Belgorod Terra Madre Day 2013 Around the World
A Fond Farewell http://conta.cc/1bAf9xq A Fond Farewellconta.ccIt is with a mix of sadness and excitement that I announce my departure from SEMAP. My last day at SEMAP will be January 15th. My time as executive director
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (245 posts)
- Edible Boston (360 posts)
- Farmers To You (310 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (184 posts)
- Marion Institute (352 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (206 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (245 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (278 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (369 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (480 posts)
- South Shore Organics (192 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (301 posts)
COCHON 555 US TOUR comes to Boston this weekend, with events both days. Start th…
COCHON 555 US TOUR comes to Boston this weekend, with events both days. Start the extravaganza right with Chefs Course, a Sat. night screening of Anchorman paired with a 5-course tasting menu prepared by local favorites Jamie Bissonnette, Matt Jennings, and Mary Dumont, alongside many iterations of scotch cocktails. $75/per person, and a portion of the proceeds goes to the James Beard Foundation. At the The Revere Hotel Boston Common.
COCHON 555 Boston, Will Farrell Loves Scotch – February 24, 2013
The fifth anniversary of Cochon 555, the tour kicks off with an all-star line-up of chefs including Jody Adams (Rialto / Trade), Michael LaScola (American Seasons), Michael Scelfo (Russell House Tavern), Brian Young (Citizen Public House), and Colin Lynch (Menton).