Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Chocolate + Tea + Beer + Branding… This THURSDAY at WeWork Labs [Seaport]: Join Babson College food entrepreneurs Miles of Perfect Fuel Chocolate and Alex of Cognitea. http://www.meetup.com/Startups-Building-Consumer-Products-Boston-Meetup/events/166898192/
Happy Daylight Savings! The plants outside may not be growing yet, but the cacti from Peckham's Greenhouse remind us that all you need is SUN!
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (240 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
COCHON 555 US TOUR comes to Boston this weekend, with events both days. Start th…
COCHON 555 US TOUR comes to Boston this weekend, with events both days. Start the extravaganza right with Chefs Course, a Sat. night screening of Anchorman paired with a 5-course tasting menu prepared by local favorites Jamie Bissonnette, Matt Jennings, and Mary Dumont, alongside many iterations of scotch cocktails. $75/per person, and a portion of the proceeds goes to the James Beard Foundation. At the The Revere Hotel Boston Common.
COCHON 555 Boston, Will Farrell Loves Scotch – February 24, 2013
The fifth anniversary of Cochon 555, the tour kicks off with an all-star line-up of chefs including Jody Adams (Rialto / Trade), Michael LaScola (American Seasons), Michael Scelfo (Russell House Tavern), Brian Young (Citizen Public House), and Colin Lynch (Menton).