Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Chocolate + Tea + Beer + Branding… This THURSDAY at WeWork Labs [Seaport]: Join Babson College food entrepreneurs Miles of Perfect Fuel Chocolate and Alex of Cognitea. http://www.meetup.com/Startups-Building-Consumer-Products-Boston-Meetup/events/166898192/
Happy Daylight Savings! The plants outside may not be growing yet, but the cacti from Peckham's Greenhouse remind us that all you need is SUN!
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (240 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Earlier this month, UK chef and school food advocate Jamie Oliver paid his first…
Earlier this month, UK chef and school food advocate Jamie Oliver paid his first visit to The Edible Schoolyard Project in Berkeley with the program founder and vice-president of Slow Food Alice Waters.
“It’s great to finally have the chance to see this program in action. It’s a beautiful and lovely thing and every school child should have access to this kind of education.” – Jamie Oliver
Jamie Oliver’s Edible Schoolyard Adventure
Real food crusader Jamie Oliver visits the Edible Schoolyard for the first time.