Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Snowy farm pond… Classic day to come find your perfect tree! Open 'till 7pm!
Can you guess what we're doing today?
If you are nearby the future home of the Boston Public Market today you might see some familiar faces!
Throughout the day, young leaders from the Slow Food Youth Network (SFYN) have been arriving at the Slow Food headquarters in Bra, Italy. Joining us from countries across the world including Bulgaria, Brazil, Israel, Mexico, South
- Allandale Farm (250 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (475 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (296 posts)
A quarter of the nation’s wind reserves lies just south of Martha’s Vineyard, an…
A quarter of the nation’s wind reserves lies just south of Martha’s Vineyard, and New Bedford is the closest deepwater port. Could New Bedford's new Marine Commerce Terminal- designed with the hope that it will serve as the hub for the offshore wind industry-mean a wind energy boom in the Northeast and an economic revival for New Bedford?
Learn more: http://bit.ly/19436Ye
Can New Bedford Light The World Again?
The city's whale oil used to be found in candles and lamps across the country. Now it's trying to rekindle its old fame with an alternative form of energy: offshore wind.