Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
"It's family" says Restaurant North on relationship between farmers & restaurants. Special cameos by Slow Food Ark of Taste superstars Mimi Edelman & the Aunt Molly ground cherry! http://ow.ly/ruoOI Down the Road at Restaurant Northvimeo.comVimeo is
Learn about the newest Ark of Taste product, the Bradford Watermelon. http://youtu.be/ljFJJ4kcNqU The Bradford Watermelon Story – Mind of a Chefwww.youtube.comDr. David Shields from the Carolina Gold Rice Foundation tells the story of the Bradford Watermelon.
Woah… We're going to have fresh scallops this week. #loveourfoodshed
How many of our Facebook followers are shopping local this holiday season? We can't think of a better time to #ShiftYourShopping and support neighborhood shops!
- Allandale Farm (247 posts)
- Boston Public Market (233 posts)
- Edible Boston (348 posts)
- Farmers To You (291 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (172 posts)
- Marion Institute (335 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (233 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (351 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (459 posts)
- South Shore Organics (184 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (289 posts)
What does “biodiversity” mean exactly? In this video you'll learn about the cruc…
What does “biodiversity” mean exactly? In this video you'll learn about the crucial role it plays for our planet, for our food and for us. You’ll also hear about the different biodiversity projects Slow Food International is working on today, and how you too can be a part!
Preserve biodiversity, preserve the planet!
What is biodiversity, what does it have to do with our daily food, and what can we do to preserve it?