Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Check out the Ivory Silo Seed Project! The Ivory Silo Seed ProjectHi! We grow vegetables sustainably and responsibly, and save our seeds! Our mission is to foster a regionally-adapted seed stock for the South Coast.
We are loving the cards we're getting from our partner families! Keep 'em coming!
Our window wrap installers hard at work this morning!
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (240 posts)
- Edible Boston (357 posts)
- Farmers To You (306 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (182 posts)
- Marion Institute (351 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (202 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (243 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (277 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (477 posts)
- South Shore Organics (190 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (299 posts)
Trader Joe's @WholeFoods & other grocers pledge to not carry #GE salmon in their…
Trader Joe's @WholeFoods & other grocers pledge to not carry #GE salmon in their stores http://ow.ly/jhUpa
Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, and Other Big Grocers Make Big Decision on GMO Salmon
A number of major grocery chains announced today they’re not waiting for the Food and Drug Administration to approve AquaBounty’s genetically modified salmon. Instead? They’ve made a pledge to their customers that they will not carry the controversial fish in their stores—regardless of what the FDA…