Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
We just had a great visit with Matt at the Brookline Teen Center. Brookline… here we come! Pending site is up and ready. Let's launch next week! HOMEbrooklineteencenter.orgThe Brookline Teen Center's mission is to provide a
Who's ready for another auction announcement? How about 2 Grand Tasting Tickets to the Boston Wine Expo 2014 on Sunday, February 16th? Whether you’re a fan of Pinot Noirs, Pinot Grigios, Chardonnays or Cabernets, you’ll find
Chris Douglass and the crew from @AshmontGrill just went up on the Hanover St. Side!
"take seriously everything you do, even a fried egg! Remember that peeling peas with children on a sofa means setting up their memory.." Fabio Picchi with #CarlinPetrini at UniSG – Università degli Studi di Scienze Gastronomiche
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (241 posts)
- Edible Boston (358 posts)
- Farmers To You (307 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (182 posts)
- Marion Institute (351 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (203 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (244 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (277 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (367 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (478 posts)
- South Shore Organics (190 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (300 posts)
"How inappropriate to call this planet earth, when it is quite clearly ocean."…
"How inappropriate to call this planet earth, when it is quite clearly ocean."
Water is the theme of this year's International Day for Biological Diversity – 22 May, a timely reminder of our huge impact on the world's vast oceans. Slow Food works to protect marine biodiversity by supporting small-scale sustainable fisheries and traditional products. From fish caught in the South Pacific around Robinson Crusoe Island to net-caught Noli anchovies in the Mediterranean to bay scallops from USA's Atlantic Coast, the Slow Food Ark of Taste catalogues species and fishing techniques at risk of being lost.
Nominate a product from your region today, and help protect water biodiversity! http://www.slowfoodfoundation.com/pagine/eng/arca/segnala_arca.lasso?-id_pg=82