Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
Tomorrow is New England Cheese Day at the Wayland Winter Farmers' Market. 10am-2pm. Taste incredible local cheeses and visit with all the regular vendors, too! http://myemail.constantcontact.com/New-England-Cheese-Day—the-Wayland-Winter-Farmers–Market.html?soid=1101389290518&aid=sZnoI2cHrHc
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (439 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Tickets for our upcoming Hyper Local Craft Brewfest on June 14-15th are selling…
Tickets for our upcoming Hyper Local Craft Brewfest on June 14-15th are selling out fast! Don't miss this awesome community celebration featuring local brews made with local ingredients, a brand new home brew showcase, music, local delicacies and more!
2nd Annual Hyper-Local Craft Brewfest at The Armory
Calling for foodies, artisan craft food devotees, craft brew fans, homebrew fans localvores, brew hobbyists, and the curious minded! 2nd Annual Hyper-Local Craft Brewfest Session I: Hyper-Local Home Brew Showcase Night & Brewfest Friday, June 14, 2013, 6:30 – 9:30pm Session II: Hyper-Local Brewfest…