Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Next up on our auction teasers: ONCE a Week Meal Delivery from SBN Members, Cuisine en Locale! If you win, you'll receive a full week's supply of delicious prepared meals– all sourced locally and prepared by
Happy Terra Madre Day! We're celebrating Ark of Taste & Presidia foods at Eataly. How are you/did you mark the occasion? instagram.com/p/hv1MNzDr0J/ Instagraminstagram.combetwixt's photo on Instagram
Snowy farm pond… Classic day to come find your perfect tree! Open 'till 7pm!
Can you guess what we're doing today?
- Allandale Farm (250 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (476 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (297 posts)
nourish Restaurant in Lexington reminds us of their 3rd annual Wild Edible Walk…
nourish Restaurant in Lexington reminds us of their 3rd annual Wild Edible Walk with naturalist and forager Russ Cohen. We did the walk last year and learned a TON about invasive species, edible weeds, and what to pick and when. Click through the link to reserve; there's a lunch at Nourish following the walk.
Wild Edible Walk – 5/21 – Reserve now!
Save these dates! We have a few more events lined up for the upcoming month of june!Paint NiteMonday, June 10th – Paint Nite (www.paintnite.com)Beauty ExperimentTuesday, June 18th from 6:00-9:00pm – Beauty Experiment Author Phoebe Baker Hyde/Fashion Show by Revolve. More info on these events soon Ca…