Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Next up on our auction teasers: ONCE a Week Meal Delivery from SBN Members, Cuisine en Locale! If you win, you'll receive a full week's supply of delicious prepared meals– all sourced locally and prepared by
Happy Terra Madre Day! We're celebrating Ark of Taste & Presidia foods at Eataly. How are you/did you mark the occasion? instagram.com/p/hv1MNzDr0J/ Instagraminstagram.combetwixt's photo on Instagram
Snowy farm pond… Classic day to come find your perfect tree! Open 'till 7pm!
Can you guess what we're doing today?
- Allandale Farm (250 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (476 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (297 posts)
Cape Ann Fresh Catch is adding a new pick-up site at Natick Community Organic Fa…
Cape Ann Fresh Catch is adding a new pick-up site at Natick Community Organic Farm, but they need at least 30 sign-ups by the first delivery date (7/22). Choose from whole fish or fillets, fresh, beautiful, locally-caught fish and support MA fishermen and the sustainability of our oceans. Be sure to grab your veggies from the farm and your dinner is complete. Follow the link for instructions on how to enroll.
Central MA Local Food
Fresh fish CSA coming to Natick Community Organic Farm this month: We are starting a new site at Natick Community Organic Farm! To kick off the site we would need at least 30 sign-ups by the first delivery date! This season stretches Monday July 22 thru Monday the 26th of August. The pick-up time would be Mondays from 4-6 pm. The typical fare is white fish such as haddock, pollock, cod, flounder, redfish, and monkfish! Shareholders can pick up either whole fish or fish fillets. The price for a whole fish share (3-5lbs) is $22 per week and the price for a fillet share (2 lbs) is $26 per week. If you are interested in the program and would like to pick up at Natick Community Organic Farm, please send an email to Natick@capeannfreshcatch.org! To learn more about our program and to order your share today, please see our new website at www.capeannfreshcatch.org!