Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
Tomorrow is New England Cheese Day at the Wayland Winter Farmers' Market. 10am-2pm. Taste incredible local cheeses and visit with all the regular vendors, too! http://myemail.constantcontact.com/New-England-Cheese-Day—the-Wayland-Winter-Farmers–Market.html?soid=1101389290518&aid=sZnoI2cHrHc
We have some fun goodies lined up from Langwater Farm this coming growing season, and the commitment of people who care about local and organic food has enabled them to expand their operation and breathe life
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (439 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (238 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)