Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
Have you ever met someone and immediately know they have the touch? Get to know your partner farmers – this week, meet Julie Rubaud of Red Wagon Plants . Her fresh cut herbs are second to
This International Women’s Day #IWD2014, Food Tank: The Food Think Tank highlights 23 innovative and inspiring women from around the world who are changing the food system through creating better working conditions, securing land rights, becoming
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (437 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
LAST DAY to take our survey – if selected to participate in our review session y…
LAST DAY to take our survey – if selected to participate in our review session you will receive $25 in market bucks! Survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R6KM2GN
Our Creative Team wants your feedback as we move towards opening the Public Market! We have put together some new ideas and materials and are eager to hear your thoughts.
Customer Review Sessions are scheduled during lunchtime over the week of June 17th in the North End.
Participants of the sessions will receive $25 in market bucks to spend at Dewey Square or City Hall for helping out.
Each participant need only participate in one 1-hour session.
We'd love to hear your opinion! If you are interested in participating in a session, please fill out the short questionnaire found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R6KM2GN .
If you are selected to participate we will be in touch.
Customer Research Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.