Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Next up on our auction teasers: ONCE a Week Meal Delivery from SBN Members, Cuisine en Locale! If you win, you'll receive a full week's supply of delicious prepared meals– all sourced locally and prepared by
Happy Terra Madre Day! We're celebrating Ark of Taste & Presidia foods at Eataly. How are you/did you mark the occasion? instagram.com/p/hv1MNzDr0J/ Instagraminstagram.combetwixt's photo on Instagram
Snowy farm pond… Classic day to come find your perfect tree! Open 'till 7pm!
Can you guess what we're doing today?
- Allandale Farm (250 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (476 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (297 posts)
LAST DAY to take our survey – if selected to participate in our review session y…
LAST DAY to take our survey – if selected to participate in our review session you will receive $25 in market bucks! Survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R6KM2GN
Our Creative Team wants your feedback as we move towards opening the Public Market! We have put together some new ideas and materials and are eager to hear your thoughts.
Customer Review Sessions are scheduled during lunchtime over the week of June 17th in the North End.
Participants of the sessions will receive $25 in market bucks to spend at Dewey Square or City Hall for helping out.
Each participant need only participate in one 1-hour session.
We'd love to hear your opinion! If you are interested in participating in a session, please fill out the short questionnaire found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R6KM2GN .
If you are selected to participate we will be in touch.
Customer Research Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.