Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
The first local endangered food we found on the Slow Food Ark of Taste is Boston Marrow Squash. Introduced to the settlers by local Native Americans, Boston Marrow Squash is one of the earliest squashes on
Cyclamen have arrived!
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join the MI team! Please check out the job description and share with your friends – we would love to meet them We want YOU to
December 10, 2013 marks the fifth annual International Terra Madre Day. Terra Madre, meaning “mother earth” in Italian, is a day for celebrating eating locally, preserving disappearing foods and food traditions, sharing food convivially with others,
- Allandale Farm (248 posts)
- Boston Public Market (234 posts)
- Edible Boston (349 posts)
- Farmers To You (295 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (173 posts)
- Marion Institute (339 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (198 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (235 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (270 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (355 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (462 posts)
- South Shore Organics (185 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (292 posts)
A comprehensive list of thoughtful gifts for your MOM from your friends at Edibl…
A comprehensive list of thoughtful gifts for your MOM from your friends at Edible Boston:
1. Send her a one-year subscription to the magazine, because she loves getting mail
2. Sign her up for a summertime farm share/CSA, because she loves her local veggies/meat/fish
3. How about a week of food delivery from Boston Organics or Farm & The Fork, prepared foods from Cuisine en Locale, or even grocery delivery from Whole Foods with recipes included from Sara's Supper Club?
4. Take her to brunch (or lunch, or dinner) at one of the many excellent restaurants on our Eat Local Guide list, since she loves local and sustainable ingredients as much as you do
5. Take her to the Hyper Local Craft Brew Fest at the Somerville Armory in June, because who doesn't love craft beer?
6. Celebrate spring with your mom at an old-fashioned fair for the whole family, with live music, local food, kid-friendly activities, and even an organic seedling sale at Natick Community Organic Farm on May 19th
7. Support one of our advertising boutiques or kitchenwares shops by assembling a gift basket of goodies for your mom
Subscribe to the Magazine | Edible Boston
(If you are purchasing a gift subscription, please enter the name and address of the person you would like to receive Edible Boston, when asked for a shipping address):