Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
So many great events this weekend! Eat Boutique's Holiday Market, Craft Boston, Somerville Winter Farmers Market, and more. Who's going?
This weekend we take a moment to reflect and honor the life of an incredible leader, revolutionary activist, and courageous human being: "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over
I love an early morning start and receiving messages like these…PS — Desa, your organization seemingly bubbles with optimism and enthusiasm, so refreshing in these challenging and complex times. For an "old Cousteau guy" like me,
We are hiring an inspiring Communications and Marketing Manager Marion Institute … spread the word or get involved yourself;) Thanks!! We want YOU to join our team! | Marion Institutewww.marioninstitute.orgThe Marion Institute is dedicated to identifying
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (234 posts)
- Edible Boston (351 posts)
- Farmers To You (299 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (175 posts)
- Marion Institute (343 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (200 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (237 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (272 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (359 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (466 posts)
- South Shore Organics (186 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
Make it to Allandale Farm before they're even open for the season this Saturday…
Make it to Allandale Farm before they're even open for the season this Saturday between 10 and 3 for Seed in the City. Get all your summer seeds, supplies for starting them indoors, and more.
Then return on 3/27 for Opening Day! They'll have pies and bouquets in time for Easter, but you can email your pie orders before the 27th to be sure you get one: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even though it is snowing today we are still getting ready for Seed in the City this Saturday! Make sure you stop by between 10am and 3pm to say hello and pick up some spring gardening necessities!
Farm fresh eggs…the daily haul